Air Pollution Control
Permits: Our staff is experienced in the preparation of permit applications and in negotiating permits.
Evaluation: Workability is the key to solving problems. We concentrate on finding solutions by evaluating each situation and assessing possible alternatives. Our services include:
- Need Assessments
- Preliminary Studies
- Pilot Studies
Design: Our designers pay careful attention to detail while developing functional, economical air pollution control facilities. Our experience includes:
- VOC Removal
- Particulate Removal
- Cost Reduction
- Odor Control
- NOX Reduction
- Facility Rehabilitation
Construction: Staff familiar with the design intent provides construction services. These individuals normally act as agents for the owner and assure that construction progresses as smoothly as possible. During construction, we can provide the following services:
- Process Software
- Acceptance Testing
- Construction Administration
- Shop Drawing Review
- Resident Engineering
- Permit Negotiations
Operation and Maintenance: We guide the system start-up after the facility is built. Once the client has accepted the equipment, we provide troubleshooting support, and offer assistance via on-site training, manuals, and audits. O&M services include:
- O&M Manuals
- Training Programs
- System Start-up
- Computer Software
Jones & Henry offers solutions to all your air pollution control needs. We minimize your need to deal with multiple consultants. We can simplify your project management needs and reduce your costs.
Jones & Henry’s experience in air pollution control includes the following:
- Reports on economical feasibility of reducing VOC emission from manufacturing facilities.
- Pilot studies for odor control using ozonation, wet scrubbers, chemical scrubbers, and carbon absorption.
- Permit applications and negotiations for compliance with the Clean Air Act.
- Design of air pollution control equipment for multiple hearth incinerators.
- Design of vapor phase absorption of VOCs from vacuum extraction systems.
- Design of chemical scrubber systems for odor control.
- Preparation of O&M Manuals and training programs.